We are On-Boarding!!!
CFIERD is a premier monitoring and evaluation firm that specializes in quantitative impact evaluations, mobile data collection, and open source tools for survey data collection, and analysis. We are on-boarding five junior M&E officers in our mentorship program this year. In 2019, our meets were featured as ZEA’s EvalYouth mentees as part of its capacity building initiative. In 2020 CFIERD and ZEA will continue the mentorship to build the capacity of emerging evaluators.
How does our mentorship program work.
1. You should be formally employed in local CSO, NGO or CSO
2. The CSO should be a member of the Zimbabwe Evaluation Association
Once enrolled, CFIERD will offer you technical support based on your work needs that includes but is not limited to:
1. Advise on internal baselines (planning, implementation, analysis, and report writing)
2. Developing survey tools using ODK and data analysis using RStatistics
3. Peer review of your internal M&E reporting
At the end of mentorship, CFIERD will award its mentees with certificates of participation and we expect our mentees to write a short testimonial of their experience for our website